License endorsements..pls help - page 3

I am a Registered Nurse ( Vermont License) and not worked anywhere in US. Currently in Georgia. I am ready to relocate anywhere to get a JOB. I have a Green Card. Anyone please suggest the fast... Read More

  1. by   Silverdragon102
    Quote from danejane28
    Hi.. anyone can help me or assist me on how to apply for NCLEX in Vermont. I'm currently here in the Phil's. I'm a registered nurse here.. And im planning to apply NCLEX in Vermont.. Do i still need a CGFNS Certificate?
    Suggest you check out both the BON for Vermont remember you are applying for license not NCLEX that is just a part of the process and the International forum
  2. by   wildleviosa
    HI Im a licensed nurse in vermont and i am planning to endorse my license in california. I am a graduate in the philippines and just currently got my SSN. I dont know how or where to start in processing my endorsement. I wish you could help me. And what are the requirements?? I am trying to contact the BRN in CAli but to no avail.. and they dont reply to my emails.. THANKS GUYS
  3. by   kayakoto
    Try to look at their website kababayan you must also be aware of the new requirements by CABON with regards to d concurrency issue of theory and clinical cases.