Jump to content

Advent Health University CRNA Program Florida

Posted

Has 10 years experience.

Howdy,

I have applied to Advent Health University’s CRNA Program in Florida. I am curious if anyone can shed some light on the program? Likes? Dislikes?

anabelsand15

Specializes in Medical/Surgical/Trauma ICU. Has 9 years experience.

I am wondering the same! I am applying to the one in Orlando! Best of luck!

HornedFrogSRNA2022, BSN, RN, EMT-P

Has 10 years experience.

Hello, I am applying to the school in Orlando as well. I have heard good things about the program. Good luck to you as well.

RNStrivingforExcellence, BSN

Has 6 years experience.

Good afternoon, everyone!

I hope everyone is staying safe through this tough time!

Has anyone heard back yet from the program?

Thank you!

RNStrivingforExcellence, BSN

Has 6 years experience.

10 minutes ago, aggiecrna2019 said:

Bueller?

I haven’t heard anything, yet, either! Praying!

It's not an interview spot don't worry! It was an email notifying me that I have been accepted for non-degree status? I received the email that my application was complete a long time ago. I was wondering if this was put in generically for the science pre-requisite course they need prior to December 31st. I'm pretty confused.

RNStrivingforExcellence, BSN

Has 6 years experience.

24 minutes ago, heythatsmybike said:

It's not an interview spot don't worry! It was an email notifying me that I have been accepted for non-degree status? I received the email that my application was complete a long time ago. I was wondering if this was put in generically for the science pre-requisite course they need prior to December 31st. I'm pretty confused.

Yes, that is for the Pre-Anesthesia course!

I haven't signed up for anything yet. Did other people receive this email also?

RNStrivingforExcellence, BSN

Has 6 years experience.

19 minutes ago, aggiecrna2019 said:

How did you sign up for the course?

I haven’t signed up yet. I believe registration opens up 6/26. Do you have login information for Canvas and My AHU?

7 minutes ago, RNStrivingforExcellence said:

I haven’t signed up yet. I believe registration opens up 6/26. Do you have login information for Canvas and My AHU?

I'm still confused why I received this email at this time. Wouldn't it be more appropriate to sign up for this course once we were actually admitted to the program? Seems strange that we would receive this and be expected to enroll starting 6/26 when interviews haven't gone out or am I missing something?

RNStrivingforExcellence, BSN

Has 6 years experience.

31 minutes ago, heythatsmybike said:

I haven't signed up for anything yet. Did other people receive this email also?

I received that email back in April. Also, I was able to get my student ID number as a non-degree seeking student. I have my log in for Canvas, MyAHU, and the email.

RNStrivingforExcellence, BSN

Has 6 years experience.

9 minutes ago, heythatsmybike said:

I'm still confused why I received this email at this time. Wouldn't it be more appropriate to sign up for this course once we were actually admitted to the program? Seems strange that we would receive this and be expected to enroll starting 6/26 when interviews haven't gone out or am I missing something?

It’s the same as if we were a non-degree seeking student for another university or if we were taking the class prior to even applying for this cycle. We’re taking the class because it’s required for their pre-requisites. It’s unfortunate, but taking this class doesn’t guarantee acceptance.