misdemeanor RN-please help!!Register Today!
This is a discussion on misdemeanor RN-please help!! in Wyoming Nursing, part of United States Nursing ... I am a RN who is looking to travel to a position in wyoming- I have a PREVIOUS DUI IN 2006, I...by rcleary7075 Feb 10, '08I am a RN who is looking to travel to a position in wyoming- I have a PREVIOUS DUI IN 2006, I recieved a public intox august of last year for driving after I had an endoscopy (hold comments-I know it was a serious mistake) .Will I be able to get a temp license in Wyoming and will this delay licensing? Does the board of nursing in WY need paperwork from my convitions? Origional state of licensure is Alabama-no action taken because I have been compliant with fees, classes, etc. Any advice-thank you!!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=281167©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 4,343 Views
- Feb 10, '08 by sirI
questions we seem to be encountering more and more often have to do with the effects of a criminal history on nursing licensure:
- is it possible to become licensed as a nurse if you have a criminal history and if so, can i get a job?
- is it possible to become licensed as a nurse if you have a mip, dui, or other related charges?
- what happens if you are charged or convicted of a crime after licensure?
- can i go to nursing school and/or be licensed/be employed if my record has been sealed or expunged?
- will i be able to go to nursing school with a criminal record?
- what can happen if i receive a mip/dui/dwi or other charge while still in school?