Saudi- MOH - Page 75Register Today!
- Feb 4, '11 by lenjoy03thank you for that Lyfer. I asked some of the staff here today and they said its ok as long as its same HOP to HOP but the truth is I haven't heard of HOP to HOP exchange before.. I will confirm this tomorrow with the Moder of HOP. Inshallah it is applicable also with HOP. sigh..
- Feb 5, '11 by LyferQuote from lenjoy03OK, no problem. Good luck=)thank you for that Lyfer. I asked some of the staff here today and they said its ok as long as its same HOP to HOP but the truth is I haven't heard of HOP to HOP exchange before.. I will confirm this tomorrow with the Moder of HOP. Inshallah it is applicable also with HOP. sigh..
- Feb 7, '11 by lenjoy03@Lyfer
I asked someone in our Nursing Office this morning, she said that there were already cases of HOP to HOP swapping.
If you want or know someone working in Jeddah or Riyadh who wants to transfer to Madina (Holy City), please send me a PM. I would really appreaciate it if you could help me. Thank you
- Feb 7, '11 by Lyfer@lenjoy03,
that's a good news, I'm happy for you=)
Now all you have to do is look for someone willing to swap with you.
You could try communicating in the nursing office of those other HOP hospitals in Jeddah, then maybe ask them if someone in their hospital is interested?
- Feb 7, '11 by lenjoy03thanks Lyfer. Sigh.. I'm still praying that I can find someone who is willing to swap. God bless to all
- Feb 10, '11 by Lyfer@lenjoy03
like they always say in Arabic, "inshaallah" (in God's will) ^_^
- Mar 2, '11 by mi_jaded@ pangarapnanatupad
guys i need help! actually it's been a long time since ive visited this site,,. before applying im always updated with this site..
anyways,,. we have the same situation i am under MOH, working in a 30-50 bed capacity hospital everything is free except internet ehehe.. my job offer in PH is 2250 since i have only 6 mos in a tertiary hospital there... then when i reached KSA they didnt increase it until now im just receiving 2700sr,. i applied for a 20% increase already but increase will happen after i sign my next contract probably it will become 3200-3400 something.. my problem is,. new nurses came here and there salary is higher than mine although they have only 1 yr experience around 3700 sr...i feel so down everytime new nurses arrive and their salary is bigger than mine although we have the same work here. i need some ideas whether i should sign my next contract in april or i will just exit and reapply again in sro.. by the way does someone know when is the next delegation coming?
- Mar 19, '11 by farzzi,RNhi there, i think the next delegation is on MAY and OCTOBER according to my friend in Philippines. hmm, regarding your concern, how many years are you working under MOH? because it's better if you already have 2 years before applying to SRO. i always heard from my senior co nurses here about your concern, I've heard that it is really better to re apply again if you have good experience. by the way i am a new nurse here in the kingdom from august 2010 delegates under MOH. but unfortunately I've been assign to a mother PHC with ER and been assigned to ER. i am also thinking about resigning because i wanna work in a big hospital. regarding salary i am satisfied my basic is 3570 SR and I'm receiving 4105 SR monthly plus 300 food allowance..Last edit by Silverdragon102 on Mar 19, '11 : Reason: pm to member
- Mar 21, '11 by mi_jadedmy advice for you is stay there first, for another 2 years,,. me im planning to stay because we are going to transfer in a bigger hospital and nowadays there tension in middle east maybe its difficult for us to be deployed.
- Mar 21, '11 by farzzi,RNQuote from mi_jadedThank you mi_jaded, yes you are right about that. I think i should also stay ) we also have hospital here maybe 50beds but still it's not open and i don't know if it will coz they are just saying it will open but until now i'm still waiting. My contract was there in the 50beds hospital. Can you tell me why you will transfer to a big hospital?my advice for you is stay there first, for another 2 years,,. me im planning to stay because we are going to transfer in a bigger hospital and nowadays there tension in middle east maybe its difficult for us to be deployed.