RN with DOH and MOH license in Dubai, UAE - page 7
by ybanagako 254,730 Views | 298 Comments
Hello to all nurses... dis is just helpful info 4 those hu r planning to go to Dubai..Please b4 u plan make sure u have the ff qualifications: prc license 2 yrs exp attested cert(school credentials) u must have these 3... Read More
- 3Apr 2, '10 by dubaiers!hi everybody! i just arrived a week a go from dubai.... 3 years stay with sacrifice..hayyyyy... there's no place like home... dubai? stressful. i swear! my salary is good but the environment omg! for those who are planning to go think 100x.. but if you really want to take the risk...try to visit and read about moh and doh and haad. luckily iam doh,moh,haad licensed but still i will not recommend uae....stressful...
and please all rn's if you really want to try dubai, please avoid applying in belhoul (enaya home nursing) you will become caregiver... promise! there are lots of rn's employed in this hospital that makes lives miserable..and i am one of them suffered 4 months huhuhu ...and luckily after 6 months i passed doh and after 1 year i passed moh and lately 1 passed haad..yeah i am flattered with my licenses but suffered a lot ... i suggest, try other countries like new zealand, canada, australia ,japan..opps registration on going - poea jigwels!and yes! i recieved email notification from jigwels rn's pre qualified nurses 2nd batch!
1. www.moh.ae- license for 7 emirates
2. www.dohms.gov.ae -dubai
3. www.haad.gov.ae- abu dhabi
good luck to all rn!
- 2Apr 3, '10 by lizetternhi everyone.. presently I am working in one of the government hospital here in Dubai.. of course in every place there are ups and downs... workwise, well... the equipments will really make your work easy.. so many filipino nurses that you will feel as if you re just working in our own country, salary is good but just make sure you will not be tempted by these credit cards or otherwise your salary will just be thrown in them. We usually have multinational patients..indians and pakistanis and chinese(some of them dont know even a single english), canadian, american, british, thailander..etc etc... But we are having difficulty with the local people because most of them feel that they should the priority.
I was hired in the Philippines 4 yrs ago and we were I think more than 300 nurses who came here batch by batch. We were not asked to take any of the tests that was mentioned above. They only honored our PRC license and asking for the renewed one if it expires.
- 0Apr 13, '10 by jomsjomsGood day everyone, newbie here.
I just want to ask if is it worth to go to Abu Dhabi with a visit visa?
I have a friend there who's currently working as a charge nurse in a gov't hospital.
What are my chances to land a work in Abu Dhabi if I have 2 years and 7 months hospital experience and HAAD examination passer?
Thanks guys, all the responses will be greatly appreciated.
- 0Apr 16, '10 by kay08hi guys! i am new here same as jomsjoms..i know people here can help me a lot..i am scheduled to take my doh exam this april..does anyone of u knows the frequently asked questions there? actually my line is in pediatrics. i know it is too broad..and from what i have heard, ur specialty greatly affects the questions that will be given. does anyone knows some topics regarding that? and one more thing, lots of nurses told me that MI is always asked in doh exam especially if u r in general nursing..is it true? sorry i have too many questions..my anxiety level is too high now! hehe! thanks everyone! btw, i am a kabayan!!
- 0Apr 17, '10 by edelbrock67Im currently here in dubai.. I'm here for a fancy vacation. Im staying with my siblings since my dad is working here as a EHS manager. Its on the engr'ng driven scene.. He has a reasonable monthly salary and an unbelievable allowance (higher than the salary) I've been a business BUM back in the Philippines but I have finished my degree in Nursing. (not yet aan NLE passer) since I was doing business all the time even I was a student, father-my self for 2years. Im thinking if working here would be reasonable for the two of us (me and my future wife, with my son as well) .. since my dad will be supporting us (shelter, food, probably some extra cash for shopping). First, I was really surprised since the starting salary is not that big .. all though if its combined(future-wife also a future nurse).. somehow it reasonable.. but the thing is... how long will we last here... doing something for 1 yr makes me sick... i've been in business for the past 4-5years.. and every year I tend to infuse my self to venture on new things... and probably that's one good reason I make enough money .. but Im just afraid (losing hope) on where Im going next with my business.. it's a small business... one of this, one of that, doing this and doing that... it's a whole diff thing when we talk about my degree as a nurse.. It's more of gratifying my hobby and making it work for my everyday needs. but it's no joke... Reward is great but sometimes it's really tiring.. hands on with everything.. and there are also times that business is not quite that good and at the same time.. you spend too much cash... that what freaks me out.. I was thinking of working here as a nurse and at the same time keep my business functioning while Im gone.. but I don't have candidates to replace me.. but it will be a diff venture again.. Something that would require 75% of my savings... so it's really a stressful decision. Actually i just want everything to work out.. BE a nurse(degree I finished.. be father to my 2 yr old son, Big banger businessman "for the flaws off course" .. loving husband to my wife.. and a healthy person who can still sleep and enjoy everything before the age of 45... - you think it's possible? I just can't answer my self right now if I would still have the time if Im a full time nurse here...
I didn't know what got in to me, just now. while typing this down.. confused? exhausted? disturbed?