Haad exams - Page 5Register Today!
- Sep 3, '10 by msc19Promotric is for saudi..Haad is for Abu Dhabi..The test is easy, review on doc and computation,,Good luck!
- Sep 6, '10 by brent09_kimHi Guys! Are there any criterias or eligibilities to take in to consideration before taking the HAAD exam?im planning to take the exam this october..so please tell me if there are any.. And after passing the exam, what's the next thing to do?thank u very much!God bless
- Sep 12, '10 by joyweibhi everyone! im planning to take the exam this 1st or 2nd week of oct..just wanna ask if scheduling shouldn't be asap..i mean are the slots are not easily getting full.thanx
- Sep 13, '10 by cijhanehello.... that would depend on your location? where are you exactly?
try check Pearsonvue.
- Sep 15, '10 by joyweib@ cijhane..im just from manila..so my options for venue is in STI qc or in Makati..would scheduling for oct shouldn't be a prob? because im planning to pay by the end of sept..thanx
- Sep 16, '10 by cijhanei think better you schedule your exams this week since you are from manila.... but check through peason vue...
- Oct 16, '10 by angelcamposhello colleagues... can i ask about haad exam if it is necessary to have a 2 years working experience before i can take the said examination? thank you!
- Mar 28, '11 by jay_rulez108hi im planning to take haad next month but my passport is still on processed.I had a 2year Med-Surgical ward experience in a primary hospital.I just want to ask if I can take Haad?Your reply will be a great help.Thank you!
- Mar 28, '11 by joyweibthere are no requirements for taking the HAAD exam.just your passport,but 2yrs hospital exp is required in order to apply for the HAAD license..and other docs as well..
hi forum!..may i ask if there's any expiration for the HAAD pass certification like NCLEX-Cali before acquiring a valid license? hoping for rerplies..thanks!