Al Kharj Military Hospital - Page 29Register Today!
- Feb 9, '12 by maryg12@clarken03 when was ur medical? you're visa arrived november 29 right?
just want to know how long it will take before the flight....thank you
- Feb 9, '12 by clarken03if my memory serves me right we had our re-medical, dated December 28, and our visa arrived most probably 1st wk of january..then we had our PDOS jan 13..
supposedly our date of departure was january 20,that's the tentative date they given to us, but for some other reasons it became feb 10..
i also heard that there's 12 visas or 12 person listed on what they called "the list" that arrived, but not so sure about that, better call the agency for clear updates.
- Feb 10, '12 by maryg12thank you...have a safe flight....
- Feb 16, '12 by maryg12guys i heard some bad comments about alkharj...
no transpo allowance plus their not giving OT
at night some nurses taking cab from hospital to accommodation..
hope this is not true....Last edit by Silverdragon102 on Feb 16, '12 : Reason: Tagalog removed
- Feb 19, '12 by langlangwhere did u get this bad comments maryg12? is it from our co-nurses working there already?
- Feb 20, '12 by langlangatlast! arjoys called me today and said that i'm on the list..whoah! what a relief..thank God
- Feb 21, '12 by maryg12congrats.....
- Feb 22, '12 by langlangthanks! how about u mary? did they call u already.?