University of Wisconsin Hospitals- Nurse ResidencyRegister Today!
- by _ac_ Dec 19, '12Hello all!
I thought I'd start a thread for those of us who applied for the nurse residency program at the University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics.
I am in my final year at Ohio State. I'd like to go into critical care, but we'll see what happens!
Good luck to you all!!
- Jan 8 by akhawkshave you heard back from them after asking for references?
- Jan 9 by MeriwhenMoving to the Wisconsin Nursing forum.
Best of luck to all applying!
- Jan 10 by _ac_Yes I had a phone interview and scheduled a face-to-face...very exciting!
- Jan 13 by akhawksjealous! I had a phone interview, but was never called back for a face-to-face :/ good luck to you!
- Mar 3 by niunurse13Does anybody know when we are supposed to hear back for position offerings?!
- Mar 11 by _ac_I'm going to call today to talk to the manager I interviewed with.
I think it's a unit-based decision. So I'd give your unit a call and inquire further
- Mar 12 by AmistadAhhh this wait is brutal. I'm kind of assuming that I didn't get an offer at this point because it seems like they started notifying people a while ago, but it would still be nice to know. I feel like I'm just waiting in doom for that "we received hundreds of applicants, all of whom were exceptional candidates..." email.
Anyway, good luck to everyone on the job search! And congrats to those who were offered a position.
- Mar 14 by zestaHas anyone been accepted and looking for a roommate? I don't know a soul in Madison and would love to find another nurse resident to live with!