New Grad RN position - Success! How I did it and with who (if anyone cares lol) - Page 2Register Today!
- Oct 26, '11 by JAG58RN6 months of orientation including Periop 101
- Oct 26, '11 by PedsHopefulThat sounds like a excellent place to be a new grad!
- Oct 26, '11 by maelstrom143Congratulations. It is wonderful to hear about a place hiring new RNs. It is hard for some grads in some places. Best of luck
- Oct 28, '11 by denver reddy RNI wish U a good luck.
- Oct 30, '11 by jtmarcy12Quote from luv2b_a_nursCONGRATULATIONS!!! You are one Blessed to be one of the new grads to secure a job! Sounds like you have "your act together". Blessings upon you during you orientation and the futureCongratulations. Aurora also seems to be one in the area who has been hiring new grads.
Isn't that a bit of a commute for you though? I also am surprised that they start at that rate. I interviewed there and could have swore it was in the $22 range.