Aurora healthcare wiRegister Today!
This is a discussion on Aurora healthcare wi in Wisconsin Nursing, part of United States Nursing ... Aurora healthcare is the cruelest and most inhumane healthcare system i have ever been apart of. I...by lawandaluxnurse Jan 14Aurora healthcare is the cruelest and most inhumane healthcare system i have ever been apart of. I went out on medical leave and get disciplined for excessive absences. ***** nevermind i had a critical surgery. So sorry i couldn't get off the or table to work my shift! They run you ragged then spit you out like dirt! I wish i had received one bit of concern from them. No one cared enough to find out what was going on with me all they are concerned about is $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$. They present themselves as the best healthcare around and want patients, well this patient / employee will tell them and anyone i can where they can put it. Just a word of advice to new grads do not go to aurora they lie to you and run you ragged, then pretend they have no idea what you are talking about! The money is not worth it! My 5 years there have been nothing but hell!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=808330©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,225 Views
- Jan 14 by BiffbradfordWell, I won't argue but I don't know if it's Aurora, or just healthcare in general. Staff are leaving other systems in droves to join Aurora so just beware if you go hunting elsewhere.
- Jan 16 by lawandaluxnurseI have to agree with you. I think you are right that it is probably healthcare in general. I know the grass isn't greener but thanks for the reminder, I needed it.
- Jan 17 by BiffbradfordFWIW ... from the rumor mill: aurora is cutting 600 non-clinical positions system wide. Have also heard similar stories about some of the other area networks.
- Jan 17 by jujubeeeYikes. Sorry to hear you went through that
- Feb 6 by lawandaluxnurseLet go due to back pain! Don't ever get ill working for the teal hospital or you will get released. I'm thinking I need to get a good lawyer and fight.
- Mar 2 by BiffbradfordQuick update .... non-clinical jobs are still being eliminated slowly. Some of those people being re-assigned to other areas. They are continuing to buy new equipment however. FWIW.
- Apr 28 by salvadordollyI'm sorry that happened to you. I worked for SLMC for a few months and hated it. I went to the Wheaton Franciscan system and loved it. They are hiring for a lot of positions at the new hospital in Franklin and would love experienced nurses like you.