Any schools that allow one to complete Anatomy/Physiology l and ll in one semester?Register Today!
- by karakk Jul 7, '09Hello Everyone!
I was wondering if anyone could help me. I am taking prerequisites with the goal of applying to an accelerated BSN, but I need to have Human Anatomy and Physiology I and II completed by the end of January 2010.
I am wondering if anyone knows of any schools in Wisconsin (college, university, community college, or any) that offer Anatomy I and II where the sequence can be done in one semester as opposed to the usual 2 semesters. Thanks so much!!
- Jul 8, '09 by nurseme3uw madison, if you take anatomy and physiology in the same semester
- Jul 30, '09 by javawren_23Check out Lake Shore Tech. I'm taking A & P 2 there online this semester. I can't imagine you could take both at the same time because they are set up to be taken one after the other.....I know you can take A & P 2 and Micro at the same time....
- Aug 30, '09 by shlay51Check out NWTC. I want to say that I've heard of people doing it there, but don't quote me on that. I couldn't imagine doing them both at once though. Good Luck!!
- Oct 2, '10 by nurse0520NWTC- When I was taking my classes, there was a person taking both at the same time and they were both summer classes!
- Jan 9, '11 by BiffbradfordIf you can do that and retain what you've learned, then maybe you should consider medical school. Just say'n!