University of Washington SoN Fall 2013 - Page 9Register Today!
- Feb 7 by JLoyaQuote from AnnA19AVThere are several people in this years cohort that have english as a second language.Hi everyone,
I was wondering if anyone knows students that have gotten into the UW SoN with language barrier? I moved to US about 7 years ago and English language has been my number one problem since day one, even though i improved I am still very concerned about this being a disadvantage.
Any advice? can anyone relate to me, or most people that apply have English as their first language?
a little scared to write the proctored essay if i get the invite
They seem to be doing just fine... You will be just fine... It just like learning english, just with bigger fancier words. Hell some of them don't even make sense to me and I am doing just fine in the program...
Good Luck everyone.....
- Feb 8 by Megan_fmTrust me I am freaking out too. I am constantly checking my email and feel super stressed. UGH! This is so obnoxious. Let's just hope they send the emails tomorrow. Good luck to you guys!!!
- Feb 8 by AnnA19AV@JLoya thank you so much for giving me a little more hope.. I guess at this point all I can do is wait for the email and if I do get to write the essay I will do my best!Good luck everyone
- Feb 8 by JLoyaThe email last year came right about at 1415.... I still have it....
This is what it feels like....
Thank you for applying to the UW School of Nursing for Fall 2012. At this time we would like to invite you to attend the proctored essay session on Wednesday, February 15, 2012, 6:00-7:00 pm, in Hogness Auditorium, Room A-420, Magnuson Health Sciences Center.
Please check your application materials for details. There will be NO make-up proctored essay sessions given; it is your responsibility to come on time on February 15th. Once a final decision is made about your application you will be notified by mail by April 15, 2012.
Please make a note of the following points before coming to your proctored essay session:"Last edit by JLoya on Feb 8
- Feb 8 by altron2000Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh im on fire!!!!
- Feb 8 by OBrienMPI have to work this afternoon, so at least I will have a little distraction!! Still, it's killing me. I need answers, damnit!!
- Feb 8 by altron2000Wernt we pose to get an email by now??
- Feb 8 by HopefulMagnolia5pm pacific time. It's only 1:20 here.
- Feb 8 by BrightbulbCheck your email and I will see you on Wednesday