University of Washington BSN Fall 2012 - Page 8Register Today!
- Mar 8, '12 by JLoyaI stand corrected... regular UW notifications for admission for Autumn quarter is June-July
Autumn Late September December 15 February 15 June – July Winter Early January August September 1 November – December Spring * Late March Not Open for General Admission* December 15* February – March Summer ** (degree-seeking status) Mid-June December 15 February 15 May – June
- Mar 9, '12 by abaloneYesterday Dora Wang sent the following email out. (Program Coordinator for Pre-Licensure Programs, School of Nursing Academic Services)
"You may have seen that we sometimes offer a couple of the required courses during Summer Quarter so that you may take them then and lighten your course load during the regular school year. Please note that two such courses, NURS 404 and NMETH 403, are NOT going to be available this summer. This means that you will need to take them during the regularly scheduled quarters. NURS 404 is taken Spring Quarter, and NMETH 403 during your senior year. So make sure to register for NURS 404 along with the rest of your Spring Quarter courses!"
- Mar 10, '12 by JLoyaThat would be just fine with me... The clinical assessment is 5 credits that I wouldn't have to take during the first quarter. Yes please and thank you.
It would have been nice to get the 404 out of the way and slightly ease the spring qtr load, Oh well....
- Mar 12, '12 by kaskoAbalone, I haven't received an email from her. Did she email this to all applicants?
- Mar 12, '12 by abaloneNo, she is not emailing applicants. I just get email from the UW listserv/mailing list
- Mar 15, '12 by kaskoI received my letter of acceptance from UW yesterday My dad told me it was for the program and I got too excited.... it was only for the general admissions. My my anticipation is killing me! we have exactly ONE MONTH left to wait!
- Mar 15, '12 by JLoyaFreshman application, right.... Thats what the notifications were saying in my UW-mail account yesterday.... Us transfers have to wait until June-July...
- Mar 23, '12 by Pleasant PThe days are counting down, just a few more weeks! Wishing everyone luck!
- Mar 26, '12 by JLoyaNow the waiting games begin here...... 2 weeks....
- Mar 27, '12 by abaloneIt's closer to 3 weeks, isn't it? Man! The wait time has been passing sooo slowly. I only applied to UW's ABSN, BSN and WSU but I've been reading about SU and other local schools which have just released their admission offers. I'm so envious, the wait is just killing me. Every time I think of the mail, UW comes to mind. Just a few more days! Keep you heads up!!!!