University of Washington BSN Fall 2012 - Page 17Register Today!
- Apr 21, '12 by fn2012JLoya, the Wed lab isn't re-posted and that is what I am waiting for.
kasko, I'm sure she will get back to you, they just take a bit there.
- Apr 22, '12 by JLoyaThey did drop some sections.... On the right side of the screen on the course page of the NCLIN section there is a link that show all of the offered times and sections. Some areas say, course withdrawn. Perhaps there wasn't such a big response. Who knows.
For the add codes, I know they are going through and auditing transcripts. I had to wait for my add code as they reviewed my transcripts, since the admissions desk lost them.
- Apr 22, '12 by fn2012Woo hoo got my general UW admissions packet I'm official. I was worrying for nothing. Now my new worry is getting enrolled into that summer class. My add code for lecture is messed up and they still need to let me know abt Wed lab. If it isn't one thing it's another.
- Apr 23, '12 by JLoyaHere is the link for the class schedule for the NCLIN 302. Notice for the LAB there is only a total of 16 seats compared to the 32 available for lecture
Here is another link for the enrollment summary as to see what sections/lab has been cancelled. You will need to use you UW NetID to access this page.
- Apr 23, '12 by fn2012Jloya: I know it's been cancelled . I was told they are working on the issue. I'm just wanting some instant gratification i.e. knowing I will have a seat. Just being impatient about hearing back
- Apr 23, '12 by ED2012I got my general UW acceptance too! Phew worried for no reason.
You guys are lucky you can afford the summer classes! I will have to be stuck with the whole load in fall D:
- Apr 25, '12 by fn2012Yes! Got registered for summer and the Wed class issue is resolved, phew. Now I can relax and just wait for class to start. This nursing school stuff is already making me a ball of nerves.
- Apr 26, '12 by JLoyaIt looks liie I will be seeing everyone come Fall quarter instead of Summer. I will be in the middle of moving throughout June. Besides, after being in school nearly full-time for 2 years (including summers), I want a summer off to spend time with my daughters before all hell breaks loose.... hahaha
I will be trying to compose a summer BBQ meet and greet.... maybe we could get the word out to more people that we know are in the program.... but how?
Oh yeah, got my "Big Envelope" too.... its official... I have found myself slacking off this quarter which really sucks for my grades.... I got compacent with the fact that I am accepted and I have taken it for granted. Anyone else feeling this way this quarter??