South Puget Sound Community College - Page 2Register Today!
- May 24, '11 by ShiraShortyI am actually not accepting this spot- I live in Seattle and also received an acceptance letter yesterday for Seattle Central Community College.
- Jun 5, '11 by jane.doe@chinaliz88
Hi congratulations! I got accepted in to the program as well. Just waiting to find out more info as well. There's an info session on 6/20, I'm still waiting to know if I got the full time spot I applied for. Let me know if you find out more info.
- Jun 17, '11 by hannahjean5Hey guys!
I just turned in my application at sps for winter quarter start! I have a few friends graduating from spscc nursing program tonight. Maybe I'll see some of you guys!
- Jun 30, '11 by cmcmillan0322hey hannahjean im applying for the winter start as well but for the second year LPN to RN portion best of luck
- Jul 17, '11 by hannahjean5Thanks! Luck to you as well! As to the people wanting to know more about the hybrid portion of classes. It is just an online ANGEL module that goes along with the classes. That way you have some tests online as well as in lecture, there are powerpoints that are posted online for lecture and things of that nature. its really just an add on to the lecture, not a replacement for lectures itself.