Seattle University BSN (transfer) Fall 2013 - page 2
by Brightbulb 42,693 Views | 219 Comments
I didn't see any thread for Seattle U BSN transfer program fall 2013. Lets see if anybody else applied other than me lol..... Read More
- 0Jan 21, '13 by suzwIrienna, I'm in the same boat- if I don't get accepted at UW or SU, I will start applying to the CC programs. I wish we could find out before spring quarter starts, because if I get into SU I will have to take pre-calc spring quarter, and I REALLY don't want to take pre-calc if I don't have to!
- 0Jan 23, '13 by Irienna@suzw, If SU or UW nursing does not take me, I'm hoping to start at SU next year as a native and hopefully my chances of getting in the would be greater since they choose the natives first. I'm with you on the math thing, one of my least favorite subjects and the reason why my gpa was lowered! But at least you'll only have that last prereq to do and you'll be done with math prereq's!
- 0Jan 25, '13 by suzwSomeone at my school was saying we should be hearing from Seattle U soon because the deadline was 12/10 and we were supposed to be hearing something in "about 6 weeks". I can't find this info anywhere on their web page now, but I thought it was more like Feb or March. Does anyone know? And has anyone heard anything yet?!?
- 0Jan 25, '13 by Irienna@suzw, I haven't heard anything about when admission letters are going out, but I have been checking my application status everyday on SU's website. It would make sense for the letters to come out earlier since the deadline was earlier, I hope that's true because this waiting is rough!
- 0Jan 27, '13 by Brightbulb@Irienna this what I received in email once my app was complete
"Thank you for your application to Seattle University. At this time, your application is complete and we are forwarding it to an admissions counselor for evaluation. A representative from the Undergraduate Admissions team will contact you if, during the evaluation, it is determined additional information is needed for us to make a decision.Please be aware that decision letters are sent by postal mail. For Freshman applicants, early action admissions decisions will be mailed on December 21, 2012 and regular admission decisions will be mailed in early March. For Transfer applicants, decisions are mailed following a departmental evaluation which can take up to 6 weeks.
I talked to my co-worker who is in Seattle U BSN transfer program. Their deadline was in Jan 10 and they recieved letter on March 20th. She said she will ask the office whn thy will be sending out the letters.
So I m thinking letter will be out late feb or early march...