Seattle University BSN (transfer) Fall 2013 - Page 2Register Today!
- Jan 21 by suzwIrienna, I'm in the same boat- if I don't get accepted at UW or SU, I will start applying to the CC programs. I wish we could find out before spring quarter starts, because if I get into SU I will have to take pre-calc spring quarter, and I REALLY don't want to take pre-calc if I don't have to!
- Jan 23 by Irienna@suzw, If SU or UW nursing does not take me, I'm hoping to start at SU next year as a native and hopefully my chances of getting in the would be greater since they choose the natives first. I'm with you on the math thing, one of my least favorite subjects and the reason why my gpa was lowered! But at least you'll only have that last prereq to do and you'll be done with math prereq's!
- Jan 25 by suzwSomeone at my school was saying we should be hearing from Seattle U soon because the deadline was 12/10 and we were supposed to be hearing something in "about 6 weeks". I can't find this info anywhere on their web page now, but I thought it was more like Feb or March. Does anyone know? And has anyone heard anything yet?!?
- Jan 25 by Irienna@suzw, I haven't heard anything about when admission letters are going out, but I have been checking my application status everyday on SU's website. It would make sense for the letters to come out earlier since the deadline was earlier, I hope that's true because this waiting is rough!
- Jan 26 by BrightbulbWhen I received email about my application confirmation, it said that we should hear back in 6 weeks..so hopefully
- Jan 26 by IriennaThanks @Brightbulb!!! So that should be this week or maybe next?!?!!? I really hope we all get the big envelope
- Jan 27 by Brightbulb@Irienna this what I received in email once my app was complete
"Thank you for your application to Seattle University. At this time, your application is complete and we are forwarding it to an admissions counselor for evaluation. A representative from the Undergraduate Admissions team will contact you if, during the evaluation, it is determined additional information is needed for us to make a decision.Please be aware that decision letters are sent by postal mail. For Freshman applicants, early action admissions decisions will be mailed on December 21, 2012 and regular admission decisions will be mailed in early March. For Transfer applicants, decisions are mailed following a departmental evaluation which can take up to 6 weeks.
I talked to my co-worker who is in Seattle U BSN transfer program. Their deadline was in Jan 10 and they recieved letter on March 20th. She said she will ask the office whn thy will be sending out the letters.
So I m thinking letter will be out late feb or early march...
- Jan 27 by Themary89what are everyone's stats for GPA, volunteer work, language proficiency, etc? I'd like to know what my chances are!
- Jan 27 by suzwGPA 3.6, 15 years healthcare experience. I'm not Catholic though, not sure how important that is to them, but I wasn't about to lie about it. No idea what my chances are.
- Jan 29 by IriennaSo I just spoke to undergrad admissions and looks like SoN admission letters are coming out late March, early April, also I spoke with the SoN and they said mid March!!!