I NEED HELP (i am looking for a job)
- 0Feb 11, '13 by rhony_286Hello everyone, Can you give me some links where i can find a job hiring RN here in washington??and also some hospitals that currently or continiously hiring??thank you so much..
- 0Apr 28, '13 by blueorchid981Quote from emerjenseeWhere do you currently work if you don't mind. I'm a new grad looking for a job also.I am also in Tacoma Wa, there are quite a few hospitals looking for help. There are ALWAYS postings between the two large corporations; Multicare and Franciscan. Between them there are 9 Hospitals.
What is your experience? What are you looking at doing?
- 0Apr 29, '13 by tokmomOur critical access is going to hire a .3 or .6 or something. We have people moving away and others might be as well, leaving us with gaps. I'm part of Franciscan.
do you have experience and in what area? That will help us help you!
I know that Franciscan, at least in my hospital anyway, has slowed their new grad residency due to Epic roll out. I heard they aren't going to get those up and running again until August.
- 0May 15, '13 by mndanielsHey tokmom I'm also a new grad trying to get into Franciscan or Multicare. I was wondering if you have any advice getting in? I have experience in med/surg, PCU and L&D so I've been applying to all those areas but nothing back yet. I was wondering how Franciscan felt about walking onto the unit to introduce yourself or if the more traditional apply and wait is prefered. Any advice helps! Thanks.
- 0May 19, '13 by tokmomQuote from FLOBRNAre you at Greys Harbor Hospital? (forgive me if that isn't exactly what it is called).What sort of experience do you have? Where do you want to work? I understand Highline Hospital needs help. I am out on the coast in Aberdeen and we need help desperately for LDRP. There will be a new posting coming up this week for those with no previous LDRP experience.