Washington Hospital Center RN residency - Page 2Register Today!
- May 20, '12 by etoile88I did the residency almost 2 years ago..and was working at WHC until this past December, and they run residencies pretty frequently..like every couple months!
- May 21, '12 by PolaBarI heard back relatively quickly (I forget how long, but only a few weeks before a call back), but that could just be luck of application timing and stuff. After the interview, I heard back in a few days.
- Aug 18, '12 by ciku03Has anyone applied for the RN residency program at Washington Hospital center and have they heard back. I think the program starts in October. I have been actively looking for a job since June and all the hospitals have turned me down. I am starting to wonder if they is someone out there who will give me a chance
- Aug 20, '12 by bluehenRNI applied for the 2012 October residency program last week and haven't heard back from them yet.
- Aug 30, '12 by PirateRN410<-- Was interviewed for a position almost three weeks ago. Had an offer in my inbox when I woke up the next day. Good luck ladies!
- Sep 1, '12 by jennusrn[QUOTE=PirateRN410;6877965]
Congrats! Me too going for the OR residency training this October, applied on August 20, got the job offer on August 27. At first I thought I did not make it. So glad I did, been waiting so long to get in a teaching hospital for OR training.
- Sep 5, '12 by fitnessangel25Just finished applying for October 2012. I know it's late- I hope that something works out. I graduated wayyy back in 2008 but have had limited experience due to starting a family and being a military spouse. I know my resume sucks but I feel like if I can get in there for an interview, then I can at least plead my case!