Washington Hospital Center Residency February 2011 COHORT - Page 4Register Today!
- Dec 30, '10 by NewRN1986Just wanted to tell everyone that I got an offer, but I haven't accepted yet I have until the 5th of January to respond, There are so many things that happened in this last month, that I don't know if moving to Washington DC is the best option for me right now.
But good luck to all of those who are starting out!
- Dec 30, '10 by ejr0525Quote from RNT28Hi! That is great, congrats! I will actually be there that weekend as well. My physical is the Friday 21st, so I am thinking of going up on Thursday and looking that weekend, so maybe we could meet up and talk further. I am also going up there next weekend just for a day to kinda look around again. My email address is email@example.com If you want to email me and we can talk about it more.EJR0525-
I just accepted yesterday! I am also looking into places to live and would LOVE to have a roomate. I am moving from phx, az. I don't know how quick you are trying to find a roomate though. ANYONE else that is moving and NEEDS a roomate let me know! My physical is scheduled on the 24th of January, so I will be out there the friday before trying to look at a couple places.
- Dec 30, '10 by Mills10I am flying out from Colorado for an interview on January 6th! I am super excited, but have never been out there so will be trying to figure out living, etc. If anyone is interested in having a roommate let me know!
- Dec 31, '10 by RNT28Quote from Mills10GOOD LUCK!! and keep us posted!I am flying out from Colorado for an interview on January 6th! I am super excited, but have never been out there so will be trying to figure out living, etc. If anyone is interested in having a roommate let me know!
- Jan 2, '11 by Mills10I was wondering for those of you that have interviewed have they explained the program in terms to how much extra time is expected per week for the educational component, etc other then our working hours. Just wondering what is expected. and for those of you moving from out of state did they give any good resources for places to move etc? thanks!
- Jan 6, '11 by Jeanette73I have my interview confirmed for 1/11. What exactly happens at the interview? It's a group interview? How long did it take from interview until an offer was made? And what is the starting salary?
- HI Jeanette73
On your scheduled interview day individually interview with a nurse recruiter/human resources and then you interview with a floor manager which is one of your top 3 picks, looks like for the most part you interview with your first choice. They are super nice, no clinical type questions for me personally, just asking you about experience, etc. In terms to offers being made they told us as soon as they hear back from the manager you interview with they let you know they said up to a week, but most times you hear back sooner. The starting salary is 27.68/hr. and differentials
Good luck and let me know if you have any other questions!
- Is anyone looking for a roommate? I have started to look in Carlendon and there are some great places please let me know if you would be interested!!
- are you still looking for a roommate? where are you looking if so?