Georgetown Accelerated BSN hopefuls -- fall 2013Register Today!
- by ersoch Jan 23Hey -- anyone else applying to GU Fall of 2013?
- 24,854 Views
- Hello! I am also applying for Fall 2013!
- Yay!! Is your stuff still being processed on NursingCAS? I keep checking to see if they have calculated my GPA or anything, but nada so far.
- Not yet. I just submitted the NursingCAS application today. I think it's supposed to take them a few weeks to process everything. When did you submit yours?
Also I was wondering, did you find any information as to how long the video interview should be?
- I didn't. Mine was about 10 minutes, but I couldn't find any information anywhere about length (or really any suggestions either). I tried looking here on the forums, but couldn't find much.
I submitted mine in December, so it's been awhile. They have received everything -- I know that because I called and checked. Did you apply anywhere else?
- Ok. My video is about as long as yours.
I did not apply anywhere else. Georgetown is one of the few schools for which I meet the prerequisites, and I also want to stay in the east coast at this time. Hopefully, it will work out; otherwise, I shall take some other prerequisite courses to widen my options of schools I can apply to.
Where else did you apply?
- I have to stay in DC -- my fiance goes to Georgetown for graduate school -- so I applied to GU, GWU, UMSON, and Marymount. I think I would have applied to Georgetown even if I still lived on the West Coast, though. Where did you get your undergraduate degree? I got mine at Pepperdine in CA.
- I got my undergraduate degree at DeSales University, a small school in PA.
Best of luck with all your applications!
- Jan 30 by ersochYay! Good luck to you too!