Georgetown Accelerated BSN hopefuls -- fall 2013 - Page 10Register Today!
- Mar 25 by lewayneThanks for the responses, everyone! Sounds like we're all wondering the same thing. It seems odd that they will cut 2/3 of us based solely on their observations during the campus visit. Oh well, guess we will have to wait and see!
Best of luck to everyone and looking forward to meeting some of you in DC!
- Mar 25 by ProfessorTI agree. I wouldn't think they would want to have so many applicants for scholarship interviews if they planned on cutting two thirds anyway. But, either way, I'm excited to meet everyone!
- Mar 26 by gholmesHi Everyone,
Thank you for posting all of your questions, answers and comments. I have come across all of the same information in searching for answers to some of the same questions. I have confirmed for Fri 4/5 and Sun 4/7, looking forward to meeting some of you then.
Best to all.
- Mar 27 by ProfessorTIf anyone wants to take the train to Georgetown for the information day, it looks like there are Georgetown shuttles from the train station. Check out Georgetown Transportation for more info.
- Mar 30 by ProfessorTAnyone taking the Vienna metro to Georgetown on Friday?
- Apr 1 by ersochI don't know how many of you are out-of-towners, but it's a good idea to remember that DC metro is usually doing maintenance on its system on the weekends. So expect delays on Saturday.
- Apr 1 by ProfessorTAlso, Saturday metro trains leave later, so it might be tough to get to the scholarship interview day on time unless you are already close to the location.
- Apr 1 by ProfessorTDoes anyone know where exactly we are supposed to meet for the April 5 Georgetown information session?
- Apr 2 by zoklawAccording to the email: Friday, April 5th - Georgetown Accelerated BSN Information Session, 2pm - 6pm, St. Mary's Hall.
Maybe look for a crowd of confused, wandering people milling around St. Mary's Hall!
- Apr 2 by ProfessorTThanks, zoklaw! Ha ha ha. You are so right. We'll look for the nervous, wandering people.