George Mason Accelerated BSN Fall 2011 - Page 4Register Today!
- Apr 21, '11 by 2minlateris it for traditional too!!!
- Apr 21, '11 by bokergloryThey told me that they are sending the ASD applicant's letters first. But hopefully, it won't be long for you also.
- Apr 21, '11 by basefrk2Does ASD stand for "Traditional" or "Accelerated?"
- Apr 21, '11 by 2minlateryeah what exactly is ASD??
- Apr 21, '11 by bokergloryAccelerated second degree.
- Apr 22, '11 by basefrk2I just got accepted!
Letters should be coming soon for the rest of you, but I live very close to the school.
- Apr 22, '11 by sweetferreeI am on the GMU nursing waitlist...
Letter came today and said that my app was strong, but I guess not strong enough...
Does anyone know my chances of getting in?
- Apr 22, '11 by QtpiecalI got in as well!! What a relief!!!! I live down in Woodbridge. Expect your letters soon everyone!!!
- Apr 22, '11 by Qtpiecaland eferree, I have heard of two people finding out the summer before the program started last year that they got in (one in june and one person a week before classes started) so don't totally rule out getting accepted later on.
- Apr 22, '11 by basefrk2I heard a rumor that the classes for the GMU accelerated program were in the Manassas campus. Is this true?
....obviously the clinicals all are over....