DC HousingRegister Today!
- by JunebugRN28 Jun 20, '10Hey everyone! Wondering if anyone has any advice about housing in the DC area. I will be working at Children's National.
Is Silver Spring safe? Any suggestions for housing there? Any other suggestions? Thanks for any help!
- Jun 22, '10 by stef22Hi, Im a new grad RN too. I live in Silver Spring for 3 mos. This is a nice place. I live in an apartment here, Im loving it so far. Accesible to everything and safe.
- Jun 23, '10 by JunebugRN28Thanks!
- Jun 27, '10 by Heart2242Hi, what area in silver spring is good to live in? I looked around last week for an apartment and couldn't find any areas that I felt comfortable living in. Thanks!
- Jun 27, '10 by stef22I live here in Enclave in Oak leaf drive Silver Spring, have u visited this place? For me, Im pretty comfortable living here wiht my family... Still, you shud see it for urself. Let me know if u need help.
- Jul 7, '10 by ChristineNQuote from Heart2242You didn't feel comfortable in Silver Spring? IMO it's one of the safest neighborhoods near D.C. However Columbia Heights (D.C.) and Tacoma Park are both much more affordable, and also safe.Hi, what area in silver spring is good to live in? I looked around last week for an apartment and couldn't find any areas that I felt comfortable living in. Thanks!
- Jul 25, '10 by NewAggieGrad09I work at CNMC, and was hired in Dec 09 :-) Welcome to the family. I do not live in Silver Spring, but there are fellow RNs that do, and I have some friends there, as well. Great area! Not sure how expensive it is, but it is a safe place from what I've seen.
- Aug 10, '10 by JunebugRN28Thanks for all the advice!