Haiti/LPN - Page 2Register Today!
- Jan 14, '10 by SingDanceRunLifeAmerican Airlines is taking doctors and nurses to Haiti for free. Please call 212-697-9767. Spread the word.
- Jan 14, '10 by wee kiwiHi all, Partners In Health Haiti are looking for orthopedic scub nurses, ER nurses and nurse anaesthesiologists. Logistics dont appear to be worked out yet eg how to get there and where they will set up but they are taking enquiries.
- Jan 14, '10 by dieselnurseQuote from SingDanceRunLifeThat was a hoax, read about it here http://edition.cnn.com/2010/TECH/01/...er.hoax.haiti/American Airlines is taking doctors and nurses to Haiti for free. Please call 212-697-9767. Spread the word.
We can all donate, every little bit helps. I hope that once the dust starts to settle, the powers that be will make it easier to volunteer. In the mean time, research people!
- Jan 14, '10 by dcgrrlQuote from maheekappushaven't read everyone's post so this may have been mentioned but have you tried contacting doctors without borders? http://doctorswithoutborders.org/wor...?ref=main-menuhi:
i am an lpn and i would like know if there is any organization that i can join and go to haiti to help? thank you
doctors without borders/médecins sans frontières (msf) recruits medical and non-medical personnel to provide aid in nearly 60 countries to people whose survival is threatened by violence, neglect, or catastrophe, primarily due to armed conflict, epidemics, malnutrition, exclusion from health care, or natural disasters.
- Jan 15, '10 by SingDanceRunLifeSorry...My mom got an email saying it, so I thought that I'd post
- Feb 21, '10 by DiahniI don't know which is the worse bummer - that somebody would be so cruel to post such a hoax, or that ALL the airlines don't offer flights for nurses and other medical people. Geesh, what's wrong with people? I heard the statistic last night - 212,000 people have perished. It's unfathomable.