VCU 2013 hopefuls for accelerated program - Page 8Register Today!
- Jan 31 by soulshine101Quote from jenf21Hi Jenf21,Also, can someone who can see the VCU ABSN Class of 2014 FB group just post a link to it, maybe?
I sent you a pm with all the information. For others interested in renting a room in a house all of her information is on the VCU SON page on Facebook.
- Feb 3 by kew2877Does anyone know how many students were accepted into the program? I saw that in previous years there were around 80. Just curious and looking forward to meeting everyone.
- Feb 12 by SMB13I was accepted, but unfortunately have decided to decline. I just emailed admissions today-hope someone on the waitlist gets some good news soon!
- Feb 20 by keelycraigI was recently accepted off the wait list, so I might have you to thank, SMB13. THANK YOU! I am ecstatic!
- Feb 20 by Rn2bplzDoes anyone know how many people are on the wait list or how many typically come off the wait list?
- Feb 23 by sarajane329I've also been accepted from the wait list!! So excited! Can anyone post a link to the facebook page? I'm having trouble finding it. I'm interested in finding a roommate!
- Feb 23 by LunahRNPosting links to Facebook violates the allnurses Terms of Service (TOS). But someone can post the exact group name for you to search on.
- Mar 21 by ameliagali had planned to apply for the acclerated program but i still have 2 summer classes, before i can graduate with my degree. So i applied to the traditional program. They said emails/letters go out in late March. I read through the comments for the late Jan for acclerated program and you guys heard on the 22nd. So late March for traditonal is hopefully the 22nd for us too. Fingers crossed
- Mar 21 by ameliagali'm so nervous...... i've literally been checking my email/mailbox everyday. I did retake anatomy last semester and got B, i had a C the lst time i took the class my freshman year and even got a preceptorship for anatomy this semester. Come on MCV
- Mar 26 by ameliagalHi izgc, I'm applied for the traditional program and we're suppose to hear back in late March. I see that the accelerated program was late Jan and you got your email on the 22nd. I was hoping for the 22nd of March for us as well. Did you get an email lst or a letter/envelope in the mail?