UVA CNL 2013 CohortRegister Today!
- by zumble Nov 2, '12Hi everyone!
I have applied to UVA's CNL program for May 2013 entrance. I had my interview this past week and it went well. Now comes the hardest part.. waiting until December 20 to find out! Is anyone else out there in the same boat? I am from out of state, anyone else?
Good luck all!
- I applied but no interview yet Hoping I get one!!! HAVE YOU applied elsewhere? What was your major?
- I have applied a couple other places, however UVA is my first choice. It is also the first to release admission decisions, so that is lucky! I majored in Business Management, how about you? They are still at the beginning of the interview process, so do not worry too much! I will keep my fingers crossed for you.
- Sociology will be my major. I wonder how many people applied for this cohort!? I got A's in A&P, Statistics, and I am currently lifespan development. I feel worried, its hard not to
- Nov 3, '12 by the healer's artI guess it's good that I haven't been asked to interview yet so the time between my interview and the decision isn't so long? I'm trying to stay optimistic! But I've applied to lots of places and I'm not even sure where I want to go the most
- No idea, but I think I read somewhere that previous years have been around 120-150 applicants and that they interview around 80. I'm guessing the numbers will be close to that. You seem to be in pretty good shape! I am currently enrolled in a prerequisite too, A& P.. Are you applying anywhere else?
- Oh yes, I am only applying in the Central Virginia region though. PVCC, VCU, and Bon Secours Memorial COllege of NUrsing. My dream is UVA though. I can't imagine going elsewhere!!
Healers art has the right attitude
- Soulshine- I cannot PM yet because I have not submitted 15 messages yet, do you have an email address I can reply to?
- Nov 5, '12 by soulshine101I got your PM Thanks for the feedback! Good luck!!! I hope my interview is soon to come!!!
- Nov 11, '12 by soulshine101I received an email to interview last night!!!! I'm so excited. I'm scheduling it for Wednesday and I am beyond nervous)) Any suggestions Zumble