UVA CNL 2013 Cohort - Page 5Register Today!
- Hey pura-vida! Welcome!! We have been hoping more people would find the forum.
My interview was good, my interviewer was so nice it made me nervous! lol. It is the waiting part that is hard. How/When was your interview?
PS - did you by chance study abroad in (or are from) Costa Rica?
- Yes same! It felt like it went by so fast the conversation was so natural. According to the stats from last year though it is about a 50% chance of at least getting on the waiting list (interview 80, they offered admission to 30 and wait-listed 10) so making it to the interview is a positive! And yes I volunteered there! Have you been??
- Yes agreed! That is a very positive note! ..Everything is so organized, I love that! Are you from Virginia? ... and yes! I studied abroad in San Jose during college. It was a blast, I loved it!
- I am from Virginia but i go to school out-of-state right now. That's awesome I was right outside of San Jose in San Pedro. I've been a couple times and I love the culture!
- Dec 8, '12 by soulshine101YAY...MOre people...Tell us everything about you..LOL..How was your interview? Are you in-state?
- Okay, very nice. Yes I agree, I love the culture. Central/South America is definitely an area I want to do more traveling in the future!
- Yes I'm a senior now. Are most of the people applying out of school already?
- Out of the four of us who have posted on this thread, I think I am the only one who has been out of school for a little while. I graduated about a year and a half ago in May of 2011.