Tidewater Community College 2012 Hopefuls? - Page 5Register Today!
- Yep that's what I had to do.. claim it nd speak it into existence.. but im a spiritual person nd had my mom pray over my application before I sent it off. You'll get in. Yep see ya next year!
- May 16, '12 by tcchopefulJust paid that fee for the background check..and cpr class..and liablilty insurance. There are a lot of expenses that come with this program! I seen the uniforms @ the bookstore and their not cheap either. I wish we could just wear scrubs to save money.
- Wow .. you're on the ball. Do u know if we can buy our own bottoms or we gotta get those from the bookstore too?
- May 16, '12 by tcchopefulI'm not sure about the bottoms. I guess we won't find out until july 9th but I hope we can buy these uniforms somewhere cheaper
- @Eugenia.. which cohort? Congrats!
@tcchopeful.. im scared to ask u how much u saw the uniforms priced at lol
- May 17, '12 by tcchopefulThe white shoes were over $100. I know the shirts were like $36 a shirt and the one pair of pants was I think $45. There were other things like the white hat and vest but we probably won't need that at first
- May 17, '12 by virgolove34Wow.. well I look forward to seeing everyone at orientation.
- May 21, '12 by nursenthemakin@Virgolove34...My mom did the same thing ....lol Im taking Micro this summer then Im turning my applicatoon packet in Its all in the envelope and ready to go
- May 22, '12 by HopefulLPN83Fin Aid should help cover the cost of those things especially if they were in the book store.
Good luck ladies!