Tidewater Community College 2012 Hopefuls? - Page 11Register Today!
- Jul 18, '12 by virgolove34I don't remember her saying that. I thought she said some students were exempt because they met other requirements, but you may want to email her or Ms. ****** to be sure. I know Ms. ****** said after a certain date this month, she wasn't going to be program head anymore.Last edit by tnbutterfly on Jul 24, '12
- Jul 18, '12 by tcc2011I don't think so because if you hadn't taken the HESI then you would not have been allowed to enroll in nursing program and also if you had nursing diagnostic test then you don't require HESI(this is applicable till this fall semester).
- Jul 18, '12 by tcchopefulOk thanks..wasn't sure. I know she talked a little bit about it but I couldn't remember
- Jul 19, '12 by virgolove34Goodluck. Hopefully it only takes them 2 months to make their decisions.
- Jul 22, '12 by eugeniambellHas anyone in cohort 2 enrolled in classes yet?
- Jul 24, '12 by tcchopeful@eugeniambell. Yes I enrolled. I have ms ******* for lecture and labLast edit by tnbutterfly on Jul 24, '12
- Jul 24, '12 by tnbutterflyjust a friendly staff reminder.......
a few posts have been edited to comply with the terms of service of the site. please do not post names of school employees on the public board. i know you are just trying to be helpful, but this information is best shared via pm. privacy is paramount to us.
thanks for your understanding.
- Aug 2, '12 by AtBatI did
- Aug 4, '12 by chmicha88did any one took the hesi test recently by any chance, and is there is of you girls applying for this upcoming deadline