TCC A & P questionRegister Today!
- by turtlesrus Oct 22, '10Has anyone taken the TCC A & P bio 141 online?
The Norfolk campus doesn't seem to have a good class choice for me. The online professor is highly recommended.
- Oct 23, '10 by SBSNI took lecture online and did not have a problem. You just had to go on campus to take tests.
- Oct 23, '10 by MeriwhenI did it online through the Chesapeake campus and it was fantastic.
- Oct 23, '10 by turtlesrusthanks, its good to see that it is possible to take it online successfully.
- Nov 2, '10 by Bob_N_VAI took Micro online last year. It's doable, but tough. You have to motivate yourself to do all the reading. Still have to schedule a lab session too and go in for tests.
- Nov 8, '10 by RangerjoeTwo words for A&P, Dr. ******** (Chesapeake Campus). I took him online for both 141 and 142 and did very well. He's a great teacher who love's his work. His lecture tests are off of his online notes only. Very well organized for an online class. They are still challenging classes that requires a lot of study, but if you put forth the effort you should do awesome in his classes.Last edit by tnbutterfly on Nov 9, '10 : Reason: PLEASE DO NOT POST NAMES
- Nov 8, '10 by turtlesrusFor those who have taken online Lecture, how did you do lab? Just pick anyone or the same professor?
- Nov 9, '10 by RangerjoeWhen you sign up (online) for the online lecture it will give you available options for lab. You don't have to take the same professor. I'm usually only able to go to school one day a week since I work full-time and last summer when I took AP 2 I wasn't able to get Dr. ******** for lab. I end up having lab with Dr. ****** who was absolutely horrible. If you can get ******** for lab do it.Last edit by tnbutterfly on Nov 9, '10 : Reason: PLEASE DO NOT POST NAMES
- Nov 9, '10 by tnbutterflyfriendly terms of service reminder
a few posts have been edited to comply with the terms of service.
per the terms of service of this site, please do not post names, initials, or contact information of professors or other school officials on the public board. it is better to communicate this type of information via the private message system. you will be able to send pm's once you have 15 posts.
as stated in the terms of service:
while it is important to be able to network, everyone should be mindful of the following:
- it is a small world - when we narrow it down to a state and throw in some personal info, there is actually a pretty good chance someone may recognize you if you are not careful. your privacy is paramount to us.
- while allnurses.com is a wonderful place to vent (without excess personally identifiable details) it is not the place to express why ("x" specific person, place or program) is terrible. gripe away, but since we cannot permit allegations to be made about named entities, your care in not naming them is very much appreciated.
- please do not give out personal information about others. do not name names where anyone could identify the person in any facility including your nursing programs.
the best to all of you! thank you for your cooperation.
- Nov 10, '10 by RangerjoeSorry about posting names. New to the site, but definitely should have known better. Won't happen again.
I got your message turtle but I can't send emails yet. There is only one online bio 141 class for chesapeake that I saw. He's the one you want.