TCC A & P question
- 0Oct 22, '10 by turtlesrusHas anyone taken the TCC A & P bio 141 online?
The Norfolk campus doesn't seem to have a good class choice for me. The online professor is highly recommended.
- 0Nov 8, '10 by RangerjoeTwo words for A&P, Dr. ******** (Chesapeake Campus). I took him online for both 141 and 142 and did very well. He's a great teacher who love's his work. His lecture tests are off of his online notes only. Very well organized for an online class. They are still challenging classes that requires a lot of study, but if you put forth the effort you should do awesome in his classes.Last edit by tnbutterfly on Nov 9, '10 : Reason: PLEASE DO NOT POST NAMES
- 0Nov 9, '10 by RangerjoeWhen you sign up (online) for the online lecture it will give you available options for lab. You don't have to take the same professor. I'm usually only able to go to school one day a week since I work full-time and last summer when I took AP 2 I wasn't able to get Dr. ******** for lab. I end up having lab with Dr. ****** who was absolutely horrible. If you can get ******** for lab do it.Last edit by tnbutterfly on Nov 9, '10 : Reason: PLEASE DO NOT POST NAMES
- 0Nov 9, '10 by tnbutterfly Adminfriendly terms of service reminder
a few posts have been edited to comply with the terms of service.
per the terms of service of this site, please do not post names, initials, or contact information of professors or other school officials on the public board. it is better to communicate this type of information via the private message system. you will be able to send pm's once you have 15 posts.
as stated in the terms of service:
while it is important to be able to network, everyone should be mindful of the following:
- it is a small world - when we narrow it down to a state and throw in some personal info, there is actually a pretty good chance someone may recognize you if you are not careful. your privacy is paramount to us.
- while allnurses.com is a wonderful place to vent (without excess personally identifiable details) it is not the place to express why ("x" specific person, place or program) is terrible. gripe away, but since we cannot permit allegations to be made about named entities, your care in not naming them is very much appreciated.
- please do not give out personal information about others. do not name names where anyone could identify the person in any facility including your nursing programs.
the best to all of you! thank you for your cooperation.