Shenandoah University Accelerated BSN - Page 8Register Today!
- Aug 22 by mnaranjaCan't believe orientation is tomorrow and classes begin Monday! Good luck everyone!
- Oct 8 by VA2013Hi mesfin, my name is Hiwot I am gonna be starting ASD at the leesburg ampus on Spribh, would you please give me some information on how much study time is needed weekly and what type of financial aid packages they have.? I left you am Amharic comment but I guess it got deleted coz this site doesn't allow non-English posts.
- Nov 4 by Singingbird812Hi, I know you didn't ask me directly but when I was in my first semester I studied about 6 hours a day. Since then, the amount of studying has gone down drastically, but it was getting the foundation of everything that made it so difficult.
As to financial aid, it really depends on FASFA. Everyone seems to get different amounts so I can't be of too much help there.
Also, congrats on getting in!
- Nov 5 by bb212Hello, I will starting the Accelerated nursing program at Shenandoah Univeristy Leesburg campus this January. I am looking to find a roommate. There is an apartment complex on the same road as the campus and I would like to find someone to split the cost of a two bedroom/bathroom apartment. Ideally someone who loves animals as I have a dog and cat.
- Nov 18 by mnaranjaI'm about to finish up my first semester and I study about 2-3 hours a day during the week, on the weekends I really spend most of the day studying. I do have a family and work part-time though. Finding a balance can be difficult but I still make it a priority to try to do something each week with my family.
Also, I would suggest calling the front desk of the Leesburg campus and see if they know of any other students that are looking for a roommate....they tend to know. Good luck and congrats y'all! You'll love the program!