MCV Richmond VARegister Today!
- by Raquel8 Jun 21, '11I have been a SICU nurse for 2 years and some change and love it! I wanted to move to Richmond VA and possibly work at MCV. What ICU is the best there in your opinion? The place I work now has great teamwork which really makes it a joy to work there. I want to try to keep that at my next place I work. MCV is a level 1 trauma center which my current facility is not. Any advice? I'm willing to learn and can be taught. I just want to be the best nurse I can be and enjoy my job.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=581739©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,335 Views
- Jun 24, '11 by thecool1Nscrubs2noI think its all about where you would like to grow as a nurse. MCV has alot of different units just like many other hopsital. ALL HAVE PRO'S AND CON'S. Its really what you are looking for. The best advice is to go visit the hospital. I know you will not be able to get into certain units. But visiting the hospital would atleast give you an idea of what you are looking for. Always when interviewing make sure you get a tour of the unit. *WHEN WORKING PRN POOL ITS GREAT BECAUSE MANY PLACES WILL LET YOU TOUR ALL THE UNITS YOU MIGHT BE WORKING ON....SO YOU GET A BETTER FEEL OF THE HOSPITAL. But look at other hospital....in the area...too.
- Nov 15, '11 by kmajor3can u tell me how to go online to apply at MCV in richmond, VA
- Nov 18, '11 by emt2lpn2Go to vcuhealth.org or google vcu. What I can say about Vcu is, it has an environment that pushes you to keep growing as an individual.
- Jan 13, '12 by kmajor3Does any one have the mcv recruiter number. I really need a job. I have been lookin for two months now and i cannot get a job