MCI Virginia Beach 2011-2012 - Page 5Register Today!
- Mar 21, '12 by beckstuhhhmissmarbe,
Congrats on graduating!! Have you taken your NCLEX yet? How is the job search going for you? I'm praying just to make it through med-surg1. Any tips?
- Apr 10 by austeremedGood luck to all that are planning on attending or are in the MCI RN program. I graduated in 2011 and had a job contingent upon passing boards before I graduated.
You will get out of what you put into this program and any nursing program for that matter. As long as you are dedicated and willing to work hard, especially when you graduate, you will be fine.
This school is tough because of the intensity of the classes, but it can be done. Just remember, there is light at the end of the tunnel and there will be a job for you out there in some capacity if you tenacious enough to search for one.
- Oct 29 by nursebound84Has anyone been able to bridge to bsn at another school with the mci rn degree
- Oct 31 by microkateYes, plenty of students have gone on to do their BSN. I'm currently enrolled through ODU, several of my classmates are enrolled elsewhere. Depending on the program, you may need to retake micro and a couple other gen eds. I didn't need to because I had taken them through other colleges prior to going to MCI.
- Oct 31 by Doug18Im in the process of going to ODU now all of my classes from MCI transferred even the chemistry class
- Nov 6 by nursebound84Did you do the rn or lpn program at ecpi
- Nov 10 by Doug18I did the RN program