LEGAL NOTICE TO THE FOLLOWING ALLNURSES SUBSCRIBERS: Pixie.RN, JustBeachyNurse, monkeyhq, duskyjewel, and LadyFree28. An Order has been issued by the United States District Court for the District of Minnesota that affects you in the case EAST COAST TEST PREP LLC v. ALLNURSES.COM, INC. Click here for more information
I receieved my acceptance yesterday from MU's ABSN 3/7/2011, now I am waiting for another letter to decide which school I will go to. I am in WA state so I would have to move my young family to DC for MU, while I can go to another school locally if accepted. Pros of MU ABSN: Shorter program... that's all I can think of. Cons: Far away, expensive, cost of living/accomodations is high...
Does anyone reccommend the program or know about cheap places to rent/live?
Great! Thanks! I called today because I was antsy and I got a funny letter from the Financial Aid office that told me to follow up with admissions....
I learned that there are three reviews within first review date. Basically, some applications have been reviewed and some have not been reviewed. If you got your application in on time for the March 11 review, you'll be hearing sometime in the next two weeks or so as they review the applications. Hope that helps! Let me know if you have questions or if this confusing!
I have been accepted as well. I just need to get intouch with other students and read/see what they did/ where they went to rent. The off campus spots at MU are expensive but if it comes down to that then I guess I'll have to deal with that!
I was looking for an accelerated program in the MD/DC/VA AREA. I applied to GWU(had my Bachelors from there) and Marymount bc I was still within their deadline.
I am in illinois and will have to move. Tuition wasn't really a factor I considered...I just want a program...lol
Have you decided to take them up on their offer?
Best of luck.
Have you heard back from GWU yet? I wish I had realized that they had an accelerated program, I would have liked to apply there as well. I am still waiting to hear back from my top two schools, so I haven't accepted the spot at Marymount at this point. Not quite sure what I want to do. So many decisions to be made!