Hampton University Fall 2012 hopefuls?Register Today!
- by Pisces82 Apr 10, '12Just wondering if anyone heard from Hampton University yet for the accelerated BSN program. I hate the waiting process, I was told it takes 3-4 weeks to process our applications and it has been 6 weeks now (March 1st was deadline)
- Apr 11, '12 by Pisces82nope!! Not yet!! Hopefully I get in and if not I will apply again for the spring start good luck to you.
- Apr 26, '12 by SokpheapsarHello, I received my acceptance package today for Fall 2012. I'm excited and nervous. I would love to connect with other aspiring students!
- Apr 26, '12 by meloda07I will be applying for the Spring start also I have most of my prerequisites done at TCC. Does anyone know if they accept US history in place of World Civilization?
- Apr 29, '12 by Pisces82Congrats!!! I have not received anything yet....I am getting a little anxious!!
- Jul 9, '12 by rhatch7205hi i am taylor and also staring at VB. i am interested in speaking wth you. what are you doing for housing? i am visiting this week and would enjoy chatting and sharing interest. i am also excited but nervous. Please contact me , I would like to find a roommate. please text me at my cell 860-329-3729.
- Jul 10, '12 by SokpheapsarSorry for such a late reply but thank you.
- Jul 24, '12 by Vabeach14I currently attend the COVB and had to take history over because they only except world civ. they also make you take a computer class over that I took at tcc. As for the biology / anatomy class they are so much easier to take at COVB then tcc hope this helps.