Centura College LPN Program in VARegister Today!
- by ewilliam12 Oct 11, '12Has anyone gone to through the LPN program in VA? I just want to know if the credits transfer to other schools if you wanted to pursue your RN and just how you liked the program.
- Oct 11, '12 by havehopeI've never heard of the Centura College. Not sure if your talking about Centra College (was Lynchburg General School of Nursing). If it's Centra College, they offer LPN and RN so i'm sure if you wanted to do LPN first and then do an Associates in Nursing they offer that too. If you did that you wouldn't need to transfer anything. Hope this helps.
- Oct 11, '12 by KizzietI graduated from from the one on west broad. Loved the instructors there. Some of the clinical sites were a little far out, but a great experience. I'm happy to answer any questions you may have about the program.
- Oct 19, '12 by ewilliam12how was the program load? im just getting started with registering and everything and i have to do the interview and such so wish me luck with that! but im going to the one on north military highway
- Oct 21, '12 by KizzietCongrats on starting your journey to nursing. I've been in the health field for as long as I can remember, so some things came easier for me then others. My teachers were great! Take your time with everything & you will do great.
- Oct 21, '12 by KizzietThe first semester there are four classes. Each mod is five weeks. Semester 2 & 3 are 3 classes. Then your last semester 2 classes. Clinicals start mod 3 of the 1st semester 1 day a week. Then will change to twice a week. It is a lot but try not to get behind in paperwork & studying. You will need to learn time management, it will be your best friend. :-)