Anyone waiting for acceptance in NVCC nursing fall 2010?Register Today!
- by acibrix Jun 3, '10Just was wondering if anyone else is in the same boat as I am in applying for the FALL 2010 nursing at nvcc. Did anyone received their acceptance letter yet? thanks
- Jun 6, '10 by ShayRayAcceptance letters haven't been mailed out yet. I received a letter yesterday from the NVCC nursing department indicating that my application was received, but that it would be at least 2 weeks after the May 27th application deadline before they start sending out acceptance letters. Good luck!
- Jun 7, '10 by Leezyyes... i am waiting also. GL to you! hope we all get in!
- Jun 8, '10 by dmr2492I am waiting for to hear for the LPN to RN program. Anyone else applying for that program? Good Luck to you all!!!
- Jun 8, '10 by bowlofsurrealI'm waiting, too! The obsessive checking of my mailbox is getting to me. 2 weeks will be on Thursday, hopefully we have all heard something by then. Good luck to you all
- Jun 8, '10 by 2011RNtobeYap. I am waiting. This is the week!!! I pray we all get in. Good luck everyone. Would you please post back and let us know whether you got a yay on nay?
- Jun 9, '10 by dmr2492I wonder how many people they accept into the program? Post if you hear something!!
- Jun 9, '10 by Leezyi am wondering how many they are accepting. I have heard different things. For their summer online hybrid, they only accepted 17 out of 90 applicants. I was told via email from the nursing department...
"Traditional is a lot easier to get into since they take approximately 144 applicants each year. I don’t know what the average GPA was but perhaps Mrs. Vito could tell you."
I am hoping i get in. i am checking my mail box like a crazy person!!!
- Jun 9, '10 by natnolesI am waiting to hear too. The waiting is killing me!