Accredited LPN schools in northern VirginiaRegister Today!
- by Mami-x3 Jun 24, '10Hi,
I'm new to this so bare with me. I live in Arlington,VA and Ive been looking into some lpn programs in the area. I was wondering if anyone had any reccommendations on which schools to look into???
- Jun 24, '10 by freemikiI'm starting mine next month at standard healthcare in falls church.
When I looked up, there were few schools in nova area.
Check out the virginia board of nursing website.
- Aug 10, '11 by Jackie66Hi, Freemiki, I also live in northern VA, Im new to this forum, and would like to hear about your experience with Standard healthcare in Falls Church for the LPN program. I am searching for an LPN program, and considering Global, Standard healthcare, or Nova. I will be taking a CNA at Standard starting this weekend, but would really appreciate hearing from anyone who has attended or graduated the LPN program from either of these schools. please contact me at JackieK_42@yahoo.com
- Jun 16, '12 by ZwenaHello Freemiki
How was Standard healthcare?
- Jun 16, '12 by ZwenaHi Jackie66,
Any luck with SH in Falls Church?
- Jul 3, '12 by amyljhnsnHi Zwena!
I go to Ultimate Health School in Manassas, Va and its fantastic! The next LPN program starts in January. Let me know if you'd like any info!
- Jul 4, '12 by QitaReneeHey guys, I'm actually attending Standard Healthcare now for the lpn program and it's great thus far (two months in). Really fast paced but from what I see on here what school isn't. I'm also going to get my RN there once I get my pre reqs out the way.Our next LPN class starts in July. If you have any questions let me know.
- Jul 6, '12 by UVA Grad NursingYou can search the database for the National League of Nursing Accrediting Commission (NLNAC) for a list of NLN-accredited schools at NLNAC Accredited Nursing Programs. There are two search boxes--- one for state (Virginia) and one for Program (Practical Nursing). You can use the same search tool to look for accredited Associate's Degree programs too.