Utah Career College?Register Today!
- by ~NS67~ Mar 1, '10Anyone have personal experience/information about this college?
- Mar 3, '10 by axcarlsoI graduated from Utah Career College with my RN in 12/06 what questions do you have?
- Mar 3, '10 by ~NS67~Thanks for the reply. I attended their prospective nursing student seminar last night and had a lot of my questions answered. Because of cost I had to cross it off my list of schools to apply to. Thanks for your help though!
- Aug 17, '10 by heathert_kcI may be moving to the area and was wandering the approx. per credit hour cost, I am already an lpn so I probably wouldn't have to do all of the courses but just doing some research on my possible options.
- Aug 18, '10 by redessaAccording to wikipedia: "Tuition is $410.00 per credit hour, with the exception of courses required in the nursing program, for which tuition is $540.00 per credit hour." I don't know how up to date this info is but gives you a ballpark figure.
- Aug 18, '10 by heathert_kcOMG... Nevermind that's insane, I mean I might be understandable for a graduate program, but I can't imagine paying that much for a silly little associates degree...wow... Thanks for the info.
- Aug 27, '10 by JnajI know the cost is kinda scary but if you look at SLCC, they have a 3 year wait list. Eagle gate and Ameritech are 750 a credit hour which is about 50,000 for a two year program if you dont have the pre reqs done. Any other private program is about that much as well. Honestly, in the three years you are on a waiting list you are waisting money because those are years you could of been making 60k. I would just do the pre reqs first to cut the cost(so it's only about 25k) and go to a private program, if you want to be a nurse right away. Plus if you are active duty or reserve in the military you get 250 off the cost of tution 10% for showing your DD214 if you are a veteran. Plus look into their nursing scholarships. You never know what you can find to help.