UTA Spring 2013 - Page 26Register Today!
- Me either nikki. The only people I've heard of getting letters are accepted to on campus. Maybe we've just been waitlisted/denied to on-campus, and they're continuing the torture for us AP hopefuls....
- Okay that makes me feel better that it's just the on-campus so far. I have a pit in my stomach! This time around I only applied for the AP program, because that's all that works for me and my family. The torture continues...
- Keep your fingers crossed! I've been texting anyone I know applying for partnership, but no one has texted back, of course....I'm supposed to be sleeping before a night shift right now, no way is that going to happen.
- Lol!!! I won't be going to sleep any one soon either Hopefully before your shift starts you will get your acceptance email! Better than any caffeine!
- For the love of god, hasnt anyone else gotten an email? Maybe a few were sent out early by mistake.
Please post! Especially if you're AP!
- Oct 15, '12 by lharvickJust got my admissions letter. I have been waitlisted. To anyone who has been accepted could you tell me when you have to notify the school if you are accepting or declining their offer by so I have an idea of when I might hear from them.
- For AP or on-campus?
- lharvick, what program was this for, on campus or online? And what time exactly did your email come? I still dont have any, what the heck!
- Oct 15, '12 by john343The email said you had to decide by November 5
- Also, would anyone posting rejected or accepted in the future save us all time and postings by posting which program, your gpas and what time your letter came? Please and thank you