UTA Spring 2012 - Page 95Register Today!
- I got called off the wait list too... I'm ecstatic and couldn't stop crying out of happiness even when I was on the phone with them... Good luck to all of you that are on the wait list Keep your hopes up and know that God makes impossibles possible.
- Dec 8, '11 by McKinneyMomYay Judy and Austingal!!
- Yay for all of you...booooo hooooo for me...no call yet..
- BJBAILEY1972, you'll get a call soon, keep your chin up. Although, I now how torturing this wait could be. You are partnered, right?
- Question: does anybody know when the grades are going to be posted on mymav?
- @austin -I am partnered with Baylor, seems like I might be the only one in the forum wait listed with Baylor....
I appreciate the supportive comments...like it has been stated...what will be will be....
- Okay, well am obviously not getting called today...so we'll see about tomorrow...
Again, congratulations to all of you that did get called!
- Dec 9, '11 by lena22@ Austingal, congratulations on getting in! The grades usually are posted on mymav the Monday after finals. Couple of questions if you donít mind answering. Are you in the online or traditional(on campus) and what are your GPA's? I'm also on the waitlist for the traditional so I'm just wondering if they started calling people for the traditional program.
- Dec 9, '11 by tiff831@Austingal Congrats on getting in! I also got the call on Wednesday that I was accepted into the program. I am assuming from your name that you live in Austin also? I too live in Austin and will be driving to Houston or Dallas - or wherever they place me for clinicals twice a week. I was just wondering if anyone knew how long the breaks were between each session?
- Dec 9, '11 by CmapesHi BJBAILEY, I am new here...partnered with Baylor and on the wait list I am so stressed and hate waiting! The nursing dept said we can expect a call up until the day before class starts...crazy!