UTA Spring 2012 - Page 100Register Today!
- Sep 18, '12 by BinaxoxoHello Bjbailey! Was your question about microbiology ever answered? Im registering for microbiology with uta (rn bsn program) and I want to know how it is.
- Oct 3, '12 by KrisiForgot to quote
- Oct 3, '12 by KrisiQuote from LAD0103I know this a post a year ago that's what I'm going through... Debating if I should get a pay cut just to get partnered ::sigh:: and to get in the program.I am wondering how many accepted have previous degrees and if that is playing a factor? I know some who have gotten in without one and others who do have a previous degree. I got into both programs as well and I have a 4.0 GPA at UTA in all my science courses, an 89 on HESI, and I have a previous degree from TCU with a 3.7 overall with Honors and I am partnered with THR. Dont give up! I work with people who didnt get in the first time and did the second time. I think the key is to get partnered! I had to take a 50% pay cut in order to get a position to get me in better hopes for this program. So I hope that helps. Keep trying and be persistent! You can do it!!
- Oct 8, '12 by BinaxoxoHello, did you take microbiology? I want to know how the class is, thanks!
- Dec 7, '12 by luvwestiesBinaxoxo,
Are you planning to take Microbiology Spring 2013? I was wanting to sell my book and lab pack. I took it this past summer with professor Badon, and it was hard in the sense that it required paying very close attention to the readings. Her tests are tricky because the answers seem obvious, but its not the answer you are thinking of. All I can say is pay close attention to the assigned readings in the textbook and PowerPoint.Last edit by luvwesties on Dec 7, '12