UTA Fall 2013Register Today!
- by futureexpectations Nov 6, '12I thought I would start a thread for those applying to UTA for Fall 2013; AP or on-campus. i will be applying to both and am hoping to find a job at a partnered hospital before the January 5, 2012 deadline.
- 68,443 Views
- Nov 12, '12 by Ena1203I am also hoping to get in for fall 2012! I take my HESI soon so I'm hoping for the best! Good luck to everyone
- Dec 3, '12 by dlashonHello All,
I have been reading post for almost a year trying to decide whether to apply. Well I applied for AP and traditional today and am excited and nervous.YEAH!
- Dec 9, '12 by futureexpectationsI am applying probably at the last minute; still hoping to find a job at one of the partner hospitals to better my chance for the AP program. If you don't mind me asking, what kind of grades do you guys have. I finish my last three sciences this week and I should have a 4.0 science GPA and I believe a 3.55 cumulative.
- Dec 9, '12 by deanewI'm applying to both as well.
What kind of schedule does the online offer vs the traditional?
Number of days in lecture, number of days of clinicals a week?
I haven't found much info on this.
- Dec 9, '12 by futureexpectationsI'm not real sure. I think I read, probably on here, that the online is one or two days clinical and one day for testing; everything else is online. I have no clue on traditional; I would think 4 or 5 days total for lecture and clinicals.
- Jan 3 by pilotwifeI applied to the AP program for the Fall 2013 start date. I'm really nervous after reading other threads...apparently, some students were wait listed with very high GPA's. I have a 4.0 science GPA (A&P I & II, Chem...I have not yet taken Micro) and a 3.65 cumulative GPA. I took 30 hours of prerequisites at UTA and have a BA from another university. Scored a 98% on the HESI. I have not yet completed all of the prerequisites, but will have them wrapped up by the Fall start date. Does anyone know how many people have applied for the Fall 2013 start date? Is there any way to find out? Thanks.Last edit by pilotwife on Jan 3
- Jan 3 by pilotwife3.65 cumulative, 4.0 science.
- Jan 4 by dlashonI have a 3.75 Science and 3.5 Overall, BA from UTA. Trying to get partnered but I trust in GOD that he will make a way, if not Fall then Spring. I'm not even thinking about it anymore...just want to get a job at a hospital for experience. Took CNA State boards in December and passed so hope that will help get PCA/PCT job. Good luck to all.
- Jan 4 by pilotwifeI may tried to get partnered if I don't get in, as well. I read in another thread that it does not matter what you do at the hospital, as long as you are employed there and have a code!