UTA Fall 2013 - Page 4Register Today!
- Jan 10 by kn923.6 overall GPA
3.75 science GPA
I hope I stand a chance
- Jan 10 by pilotwifeYa know, the sad thing is - you have a good GPA. Most of us do. And here were are stressed out that we may not get in. Smh.
- Jan 10 by joshsmotherQuote from futureexpectationsYippee!! Glad to know it! First name starts with A and ends with A. Last name starts with P. You'd should be able to find me on the student list once is starts. I am so excitedI am taking the same Intro to Professional Nursing course so maybe we can help each other if we need anything.
- Jan 10 by joshsmotherQuote from pilotwifeDoes Future Expectations or Pilot Wife know what books we need??I am also taking Intro to Nursing beginning on the 14th. :-) LCordelia, not sure... I would imagine that you would receive another confirmation. I would ask your academic advisor to be on the safe side. If your transcripts were received by the deadline, but haven't posted maybe they are still in the process of looking them over. I don't know... again, I would check with your advisor.
- Jan 10 by futureexpectationsMy first name starts with K ends with I and last name starts with G. The books are role development in professional nursing practice 2nd edition by Kathleen masters and no limits: foundations and strategies for college success which was put out by UTA.
- Jan 10 by pilotwifeI bought 'Development in Professional Nursing Practice' on Amazon bc it was much cheaper. But the other had to be ordered at the UTA bookstore. :P One of my friends just took this class and said it was pretty easy.
- Jan 10 by ViolachSubmitted my app for Fall 2013 start date:
3 considerationsLast edit by Violach on Jan 10
- Jan 11 by dlashonO sorry just now responding but it was the hospital requirements not UTA. It doesn't matter..whatever happens happens.
- Jan 11 by dlashonI am taking Patho starting Jan 28th, anyone else? I took Intro to Pro Nursing and it wasn't anything like I expected it to be. It wasn't hard just a lot of stuff. This will be my second time taking Patho, I took it at Brookhaven and got a B, it was hard because I hadn't taken APII yet. By the time the class was finished half the class had dropped. I really like online classes, have gotten "A"s in all of the one's I have taken online so I hope. I took Technical Writ,APII and Micro online with UTA and it was cool.
- Jan 11 by futureexpectationsI am also taking patho and pharm on the 28th.