Interested in a Facebook pg for University of Texas Arlington RN-BSN online students
- 0May 23, '12 by optamisticonemy belly is full of butterflies as i am starting university of texas arlington rn-bsn program june 4th! i would love to have a resource of other rn's in the same boat and besides this wonderful site, i thought fb might be a nice avenue for connecting. would there be any interest if i created a group? i did see a thread where someone else attempted to start a group but it does not appear it came to fruition (as evident by the post and by me being unable to find on fb)!
let me know what you think!
- 2,534 Views
- 0May 23, '12 by optamisticoneThanks much amyrnfa for the reply!
I will see if I get a bit more interest in a FB page and if I do, I will create a page. I know it would be easier for me to check in there than here. If there doesn't seem to be an interest, I would LOVE to stay in touch with you!
Engl Comp II is first on the list form me, then Tech Writing. What I am most dreading is STATS!! Once I make it through that, I will be a happy girl!
- 0May 23, '12 by amyrnfaHey!
I have to take Stats also. Planning it for the fall term to get it out of the way. Right now I would gladly prefer math over the writing. In July, I will start Prof A&B. My CNOR satisfied my nursing elective, so I am taking Biol 3309(very simple and easy so far) for the other elective. After stats, I only have HIST I & II and the one Literature. The advantage to posting threads on here is others that are ahead of us can sometimes give good guidance on sequences of classes and the workload they involve. If you do get FB up and going let me know!
- 0May 24, '12 by optamisticoneYes...Stats in the fall for me also! Was thinking about taking at the community college in my hometown as I would save about $200. I just have to make sure it is equal to UTA's course. I also have the HIST classes to take but I think I will enjoy those.
You are right about other giving good guidance on here. It was the comments on here that made me finally decide on UTA!
I will let you know if I do get a FB site going (but so far, not allot of interest).
- 0Jul 31, '12 by GeekGirlI'll be starting the UT-A RN-to-BSN program this Fall and definitely am interested in the FB Page! I think it would be a great way to keep in touch and share tips. It may be one of those "build it & they will come" type of things. We may find people looking for Facebook connections that aren't on AllNurses.
- 0Jul 31, '12 by vle4Quote from GeekGirlPost a link when you do.I'll be starting the UT-A RN-to-BSN program this Fall and definitely am interested in the FB Page! I think it would be a great way to keep in touch and share tips. It may be one of those "build it & they will come" type of things. We may find people looking for Facebook connections that aren't on AllNurses.
I'm almost done with the program, I will be finishing this fall.