Info on UTA online RN-BSN? - Page 9Register Today!
- Mar 28, '12 by Nightnurse2002I have to say i am most annoyed...That's part of the reason I hate posting sometimes because some people who have too much time on their hands have so much negative to say. I re-read my post and yes there are errors but if you see I have a habit of consistently making such errors then make the smart comment. But if you have no basis for it then leave it alone. Did you take into acct maybe I was rushed? Or good old auto correct on this iPhone or a myriad of other things. My intention was to get my meaning out there if my punctuation was incorrect so be it, it does happen I don't like grammatical errors and rarely make them but you don't know me and don't know that so until you really know and have consistent proof of such, please leave me out of your aim of fire. Thanks
- Mar 30, '12 by vle4I am having trouble creating a group on facebook. Maybe someone else would have some luck and post a link to the group here for us?
- Jun 14, '12 by Binaxoxohi! anyone from ny or nj attending uta? i was wondering after the program is completed, you can get your masters at any college in the ny or nj area w/o any problems.
- Jun 14, '12 by kcdunlapQuote from binaxoxoi feel that if the have the proper accreditation that it should be accepted at any college. i'm in pa and planning/hoping to continue to a msn in the future and don't believe it will be any problem. maybe pick one of the schools you are thinking about and call their admissions office and give them accreditation information from uta and ask if it would be a problem.hi! anyone from ny or nj attending uta? i was wondering after the program is completed, you can get your masters at any college in the ny or nj area w/o any problems.
- Jun 14, '12 by BinaxoxoThank you!
- Jan 6 by ladybugme!I start on the 14th!! eek!!