Info on UTA online RN-BSN? - Page 5Register Today!
- Jan 16, '12 by CoCStudentNurseProf. Nursing isn't even showing yet in my Epic software ... weird.
- Jan 16, '12 by CoCStudentNurseDoes anyone know who I would contact if a course I'm registered for isn't in my Epic software?
- Jan 17, '12 by astarrh1UTA is one of the colleges that made it to my top 5 for RN-BSN. Please keep us posted on your journey to help those of us "on the fence" to make a decision. Thanks!
- Jan 17, '12 by KarriRNIve applied for UTAs RN-BSN program that starts in Feb. I'm excited but nervous. I hope I get accepted!!! How long did it take for those of you who are in now to know you were accepted?
- Jan 18, '12 by Socalstudntanyone in california taking the online RN-BSN at UTA
- Jan 20, '12 by CoCStudentNurseHi all you Jan. 16th starters! How is everyone doing? It's been interesting getting used to online learning and the layout of things with these classes. So far not so bad. Anyway, I was just checking in with everybody.
- Jan 20, '12 by CoCStudentNurseQuote from MeriwhenLOL, I know what you mean. I'm in SoCal so I have remember that as well. Usually I try to have things done the day before it's due so I can avoid confusion.Yes. I have to remember that for me, everything is due two hours earlier than the syllabus says
- Jan 20, '12 by kcdunlapAHHH- 6 months...my application had tons of issues due that I attended UTA like 25 yrs ago and that screwed it up.... I finally got in and it was definitely worth the wait. I have finished 3645A and math Statistics. I'm currently in Nursing 3645B and Nursing 3425..... I'm very busy but loving that I'm doing it..