Info on UTA online RN-BSN? - Page 3Register Today!
- Jan 10, '12 by Medic2RNAre there clinicals with this program? It was vague in their description on the website.
- Jan 10, '12 by Nightnurse2002I am also starting on Jan 16th in the online RN to BSN program man what an ordeal to get started!!! i hope that it is worth it, so far i am going to have to take alot more classes than i was told and that is coming in with the school taking my 104 credits, i know there are a few of us here that start on jan 16th Professional nursing A please if at all possible lets help each other out!
- Jan 11, '12 by tigrbuttrflyI start the 30th can't wait!! I have to take the gov't classes and and English, after that I am all set to start the nursing courses, figure I might as well get my feet wet with online learning with the basic courses. I sure hope I have the discipline to do online... procrastination is my middle name..
Good luck to everyone!!
- Jan 11, '12 by Nightnurse20022blessedrn i did reply to you but it won't let me send private messages since i haven't posted enough (really busy here lol)...i am taking the transition A and algebra first then transition b and statistics next..
- Jan 11, '12 by Nightnurse2002i think there are a few of us starting jan 16th so we can help each other out...i am on facebook under charene adams if you guys wanna brainstorm during our trek thru BSN school just lemme know..
- Jan 12, '12 by 2BlessedRNhey, is there anyone in the memphis, tn area who will be starting UTA RN-BSN program jan. 16 or someone who is in the program or even someone who has recently finish the program?
- Jan 12, '12 by Nightnurse2002wow there are 4 of us now lol
- Jan 12, '12 by Nightnurse2002it took awhile for me as well to hear back from the school on my statusLast edit by Nightnurse2002 on Jan 12, '12 : Reason: it was supposed to be a reply to someone but it doesn't show up that way