texas hopistals: best payRegister Today!
This is a discussion on texas hopistals: best pay in Travel Nursing, part of Nursing Specialties ... A traveler for almost two years but a rn for 17 years, looking for a decent travel assignment in...by carolinaangel Dec 7, '03A traveler for almost two years but a rn for 17 years, looking for a decent travel assignment in texas, preferable in san antonio or even somewhere close within an hour. Good pay rates? Can anyone help:roll
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=51235©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,625 Views
- Dec 7, '03 by bellehillIn September I submitted to Houston and Amarillo. The pay rates were about $28.00/hr. Don't really know if they are close to San Antonio. I want an assignment in Charlotte but they are non-existant. Any ideas?
- Dec 7, '03 by carolinaangeltravel positions in charlotte are easier to come by in the spring and summer, if interested.
- Dec 9, '03 by bellehillThanks! Guess I'll do FL first!
- Dec 10, '03 by caroladybelleOriginally posted by bellehill
Thanks! Guess I'll do FL first!
- Dec 15, '03 by avigail
- Dec 17, '03 by carolinaangelthanks aivgail for the advice and the website info! I will definitely check into the information!
- Dec 26, '03 by babynurselsaI looked on the site and saw mention of the full-time winter contract. I could not find any info on what this entails. Could be interested if I knew what that was.
- Jan 9, '04 by mybuddycatcook children's medical center offers winter bonus program. The base salary is 35.00- 40.00 hour, plus weekend shift diff. 2.00. Night diff is 4.00 They also get a bonus after contract is complete. This is a six month contract. I have been told that some of the nurses that pick up extra shifts have made about 45 grand during this period.