How do you keep your certifications active while traveling?Register Today!
- by Jenfire Aug 28, '10How do you all renew or get certifications while traveling? I mean your BLS, ACLS, TNCC, and ENPC? Any info would be helpful.
- Aug 30, '10 by RN ZekeI need NRP and could not get in to take it, even as a private pay, as a traveler.
- Aug 30, '10 by Argolook up local instructors. there are alot of them that will do private lessons and sign you off. I have found a few in san antonio when we were short an educator at the hospital... We did ACLS and PALS in my living room with a private instructor. I would find your hospitals educator and see if you could give them $1-2-300 for a private class, maybe find a few others locally to get in the class and make it worth their while.... We also have a place called Master Train here in San Antonio that you can go to and they have classes weekly for this kind of thing.
- Sep 3, '10 by JenfireArgo
That is a great idea! Thank you.
- Sep 12, '10 by farmerRNI would look at Technical Colleges that have nursing programs. They usually have BLS, ACLS, and PALS that are very reasonally priced.